Can summer clothes be used in Autumn?
When the weather starts to cool, I’m always like, “HUH!?, I thought it was still Summer!?” Then, of course, the panic kicks in — I haven’t even thought about Autumn shopping!! But until you are ready to top up the wardrobe, there are certain loopholes i have found. I’ve listed the favourite of these below, let me know what you think!
Ahead, we’ve put together the best innovative ways of wearing your Summer items, including mini skirts, linen blouses and culotte trousers. Read on to see some of the transitional hacks that can give your Summer wardrobe that longevity.
- Adding a touch of suede is a great start
- A Newsboy Cap and oversized jacket, a perfect combo
- Mom style Cropped Jeans and White Boots! Yes these Have a Place in Autumn: Under a Long Trench
- Style Up Any Dress With a Basket Bag teamed with a Blazer
- Dust Down Your Pink Summer Sandals and Team Them With an oversized Trench Coat Dress
- Killer but casual Heels and a button-through Blazer Make Your Floral Midi dress suitable for work
- Coordinate Your Cropped Denim With Combat Boots
- Try A Lightweight Striped Shirt With Deconstructed Denim
- Keep The Summer Sandals As long As Possible, Try Them With Skirts And denim
- Try Layering A Trench Coat Over Your Long-Sleeved Top and Bring Those White Trainers Right Into Play
- Any Summer Crop Top Can Be Worn With PU Trousers and Trainers
- Match Your Baby Pink Jeans With a Cosy Deeper Shade Jumper
- Ditch Your Sandals For Casual Trainers When Wearing Your Slit Sided Summer Maxi Dress
- Team ripped jeans with a tote bag, floppy hat and slip on sliders